February 13, 2013

Rose Appliqued Shawl

Ever since I discovered Alabama Chanin, I have become obsessed. I know that is not a good thing, but I can't help myself.
I have always felt very comfortable wearing t-shirts. In fact, my favorite outfit is a t-shirt and jeans. Who doesn't feel more comfortable wearing cotton jersey fabric? 


I believe this is the first book of three, but it is my second book.
Natalie Chanin has inspired me to look at cotton jersey fabric in a whole different way. Not to mention, she has given me the ability to customize with style.


I am currently working on this shawl from the book. The base layer is cotton jersey I purchased from Alabama Chanin, and I'm appliquéing
 the rose pattern using my daughter's gently used t-shirts.

Thank you, Natalie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit.